Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Socialized Slapdown Challenge - Hannity is My Bitch!

I have a challenge for the reality challenged. Hannity, I'm talking to you. I know you won't accept. Because it might expose your audience to something they have never seen before - the truth.
I hereby challenge you to a Slapdown.

These are the rules:

The host goes first. He has to limit himself to one (1), solo una, nur ein, of his out-of-his-ass claims about health care. NOT one of his rambling, bullshit laden screeds that his equally fact deficient guests understands, not so much as question but as a queue to nod and repeat the talking points.
If I can prove that he's lying, I get to slap his fat ass as hard as I want to.
Then I will state a fact about Health Care. If he can prove that I'm lying, he can slap me as hard as he can.
I will bring two fact checkers from FactCheck.org and Hannity's free to bring two message pigs from his menagerie. If THEY are found to be lying, I get to slap them too.
The facts are the final word.
By the time I'm done with this big-assed, bloviating, blow-dried blowhard bitch, he may not have come over to the idea of COVERAGE FOR ALL, but he'll be free to go to the emergency room of his choosing.

No comments:

Post a Comment